Monday, August 2, 2010

Acronym

I luv acronyms. You can form them in to some funny (or lame) phrase. For example, waka-waka. (Woah Apple Kick Apple, Wee Ain't Kicking Atrocious/Awesome.) And you can poke (Play On King's Elephant)fun with people acronym, like LA, language arts can become (Lol, Apple). Acronyms can also come from a random (Radio animation nonsense? Don't Overestimate eM') word. Sometimes, when i am reading through a book or getting bored, i think of a random word and form an acronym. ACRONYM. (Arcane Capturing Rod OF Never Yielding Mystery). :D

3 comments:

  1. Acronyms are always fun! :D In fact, our school uses alot of acronyms too, like ACE, IS, PWM, LEP, MSP etc.

    When I'm bored, I take random words and turn them into acronyms, just like you. Like YIHAN is "Yesterday I Had A Nightmare".

    Cheers! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree dude. Like what Yue Jun said, our school uses a lot of acronyms too. My favourite is IS. A pun at the same time. Independent Studies. Infocomm Studies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and CA. Current Affairs and Consortium Assembly :D

    ReplyDelete