Saturday, March 28, 2009

Confessions of a......


Confessions of a... A what? You probably be dying to find out what is it. Well, it is a TV-gamer. Ha! Nothing confidential. Anyway, how did I become a TV-gamer? Well, I was "experimenting" with my tv when I found that it contains some games.
I played it and soon began to like it. The screen was much bigger than any other screen I played on and thus, it feels like you are really the character in it. Although the computer games are more fun than the TV games, I prefer TV games as I can play it when I want to, and it is more accessible and convenient as you do not have to load it or fight with the overwhelming online users.
In addition, you also feel like you are in a much more high-tech world as you are using a remote control to control your character and not your mouse, thus is like a very new “wireless technology”.
To access these games, you must be subscribed to starhub cable tv. Then, go to the “games” button and you will see “Loading… Please wait” After that, you can choose the games you want to play, but be careful, some is not free… Go to those which you think are free. Then, you will be able to keep on playing non-stop without a time limit!

1 comment:

  1. HELLO ZHONG SHENG !
    STAY HAPPY KAY !

    -ROASTED PIG YOU JUMP (:

    Haha , remember me anot .

    And why nvr reply my sms ?

    ReplyDelete