Sunday, March 15, 2009

Differentiated assignment

Intrapersonal---Philip refuses to accept that he is to blame. He is bitter at having to transfer to another school that doesn’t even have a track team. Philip decides to plead his case to Coach Jamison. He is not contrite and this should come through.

----------------------------Letter to Coach Jamison---------------------------Dear Coach Earl Jamison,

I am Philip Malloy, now at Washington Academy. I was the one who came to see you about joining the track team, but could not, as I got an "D" for English. I also was the one who sang "The Star-Spangled Banner", and got Miss Narwin into trouble.
I regret transferring to Washington Academy, as it does not even have a track team. Although there might be no Miss Narwin, life is still terrible there. I wish to come back to Harrison School, as I miss my friends, teachers, especially the track team!
However, much as I want to go back to Harrison School, I am still not sorry for Miss Narwin. It is her own fault for being in this situation, not mine! I do not know why people keep saying it is my fault, and I certainly do not find her a fair teacher.
I feel that I should be accepted as I have a completely clean record, besides the Miss Narwin case. I also have been doing fairly well for my studies, "A" for Maths, "B" in Biology, "C" in History and "B" in health.
Thank you for taking your time to read this. I really hope you can look into this matter and bring me back to Harrison School.

Yours faithfully,
Philip Malloy

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting, no mention of your English mark in your new school. Having trouble with the new English teacher? 7/10

    ReplyDelete