Friday, March 6, 2009

Summary of Jan and Feb

Hi everybody once again! It is coming to be the end of the first term! Holidays are approaching... But I still have a camp befire that. 1)Likes and dislikes about blogging
Welll, blogging is quite fun as you can type what you want. People can also get to read it. It is so-called "environmental friendly", as it does not require a pen or paper. It also allows pictures to be paced in the blog. In addition, blogging allows viewers to comment on it.However, the troublesome thing is that you have to on the computer to blog. If you write in a diary, you can easily just simply write it!



2) How this whole process could be improved
It would be useful if there were such a device whereby whenever you want to publish something on the blog, you just have to think about it.
3)Tie-in of your reading habits/elecctronic bookshelf(posted on my previous blog post)
The electronic bookshelf was quite useful as it allows me to share with others the books that I read and at the same time remember what books I had read. I also can review on the books and the best of all...IT'S FREE! By the way, I read a new book entitled "Unexplained Mysteries of World War II.


1 comment:

  1. How about a quick review of "Unexplained... Maybe other people would be interested in reading it. Mr. S
    PS Words from thoughts...keep dreaming!

    ReplyDelete